Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoSteward rules failing on a view

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please see the attached log file for an error generated when
executing the rules bound on a view.. The rules executed successfully late last
week, but in rerunning the task it now generates an error. I recreated the task
and it still fails. The rules have not changed. And I have checked the EIMAPS log and please find the below comments.

Service MDS.MetadataBrowsingService:Opened Data Source Connection.. 

ParserConfigurationException was thrown. The feature 'http://xml.org/sax/features/namespace-prefixes' is probably not supported by your XML processor.

Warning: validation was turned on but an org.xml.sax.ErrorHandler was not set, which is probably not what is desired.  Parser will use a default ErrorHandler to print the first 0  errors.  Please call the setErrorHandler method to fix this.

Error: URI=null Line=1: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'MetadataRequest'.

Please advise.

Regards,

Sravan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aasavaribhave
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

based on error - it is the underneath DS engine that fails to run the rule so recreating the task will not resolve the issue. Based on log the error is in DS pcache. so try the following:

1.  Stop DS Service. Clean pageable cache folder - look in DS Servere manager > runtime resources for folder location. Start DS. Now test the rule.

2. If it continues to fail - it could also be data related - so check if any changes on the source data side.

3. Looks like you may have a group by in your view that may be an issue- run a  rule w/o group by - to confirm that it works.

4. recreating rule and view and rebinding and running rules can be done if possible - to rule out any repo object corruption issues.

0 Kudos

Hi Bhave,

Thanks for the update.

I have deleted and re-created the view,then it's working fine.

Regards,

Sravan

Answers (0)