cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport through status change of CD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario where one user has different ID in CSP and in managed system.

And, transport is done by status change of the CD(Urgent Correction).

Due to different user IDs , transport is not happening by changing status of CD.

Please suggest solution to this case.

Thank you.

Regards,

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal

What SolMan version do you run on?

Some ideas:

1) Align the user-id's?  Don't know specific why or how or what but it could be a potential solution of course.

2) It should still be possible I would think, did you check the log in the task list when the system tries to transport the change across? When the end-user doesn't have sufficient authorization (in this case you mention a different user-id), the system normally would still try to trigger the import using the TMW RFC destination towards that managed SAP system. I've seen authorization issues in on of our systems but the TR still gets imported through the combination of the RFC destination and technical user in the RFC destination.

Check or one of my blog posts on this:

1384598 - Harmonizing RFC communication infrastructure in ChaRM/QGM

3) There is another option still if the above wouldn't work out. You could also use status dependent import strategy and use CHARM import job to import the TR into the managed system. The only disadvantage is that this would be time based scheduling so you would have a small delay in putting the change there compared to immediately importing the change using the action in the change document like you're trying to do now.

The CHARM import job is listed here under point 11

Best regards

Tom