cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCUA empty in child system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an issue where scua in child system remain empty. I have added the child system in my CUA and everything turn out green and it says that it is activated. I can also see in BD64 of the child system that it has received the information from CUA, but still scua is empty.

I have tried to delete the child system from CUA and added it again but no luck.

Any solutions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you try to follow the procedures below in CUA central system?

1.     Transaction SCUA

2.     Click on "Change mode" icon

3.     Do a "save", if you have any error message when you save it, please post it here for analysis. If there is no error, could you check again in child systems?

Regards,

Ganesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I have tried and it is not helping. The child system goes in green(activated etc) The errors that comes is for other child systems which is ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think we need some error messages or some screenshot related to this issue. If possible, could you please try to do some user activity in the affected child system from the CUA central system and check the logs for this activity in transaction SCUL. If the child system has some issue, I believe that you will have some errors in SCUL.

Regards,

Ganesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you also check your child system according to the OSS note "2108938 - CUA: Analysis of existing CUA landscape"?

May be, the link below may help you to analyse the issue further.

Troubleshooting Guide - CUA (Central User Administration) - Security and Identity Management - SCN W...

Regards,

Ganesan