cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO_SELSCREEN

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a SAP Query in ECC6 and I am trying to view the data in Lumira version 1.28.5

I have used the two excellent documents below however as you can see on my screen shot below, I am getting the error message NO_SELSCREEN.

Also, as you can also see in the screenshot, I do have a selection screen in SAP ECC so I don't understand what the error message actually means.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - are you using a logical database?

See this thread: https://scn.sap.com/thread/1580545

It says "For future reference the error message was related to a problem with how the underlying SAP logical database was structured"

It sounds like it is more related to how the query is built

0 Kudos

Yes, I am using a logical database. The logical database is a SAP standard structure therefore it is not something that I have created.

This query in SAP is used day in day out so I am not sure what he means when he says that there is a problem in an underlying SAP logical db was structured.

Any ideas?

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share how the query is executed when you run it in ECC using transaction SQ01? 

0 Kudos
TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks - does the query in SQ01 have a selection screen?  Could you share that?  I am sorry I wasn't more clear. 

0 Kudos

I have done that already on my first screenshot.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, from the screen shots it seems you are querying the InfoSet using Lumira

I can replicate your error using the Vendor Logical Database

I am wondering if Lumira supports logical database ECC infosets?  It might be worth opening an incident with SAP Support.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To add, my expectation would be that Freehand SQL would not support logical database InfoSets because they are not transparent tables, they are "logical".

To work around this, you can create your own InfoSet using the SQxx transactions against the related transparent tables, then it should work. 

Answers (0)