cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling a Transaction with Different Variants in WBS Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement where Report S_ALR_87013542 (Actual/Commitment/Total/Plan in CO Area Currency) has to be called from WBS Services and with three variants.

Variant #1: Report S_ALR_87013542 should show data for Life to Date (LTD). So in Customizing, I have configured below mentioned setting.

Variant #2: Report S_ALR_87013542 should show data for Life to Date (YTD). Here "From Year" and "To Year" fields should be filled with current fiscal year.

As I understand that we have to configure values of parameter $6-GJAHB and $6-GJAHV, but I cannot hard the values and it should be picked up as per the current FY.

Variant #3: Report S_ALR_87013542 should show data for Current month only. Here "From Year" and "To Year" fields should be filled with current fiscal year, and "From Month" and "To Month" should be current fiscal month.

Similar to Variant #2, here I have to configure values of Parameters $6-GJAHB, $6-GJAHV, $6-PERBV and $6-PERBB

Please suggest how to setup the Parameters for Variant #2 and #3.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Aditya Kotak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are just evaluating this requirement, and it seems impossible. Definitely the user will have to maintain it every time the Service for WBS is called from Project Management.

Just giving this requirement another try -

> We are specifying Parameters like CN_PROJN-LOW and actions like ~TRANSACTION and ~OKCODE.

> Can we specify something like, ~VARIANT as parameter. The idea is that we can create different variants for the transaction S_ALR_87013542 and call the transaction with specific variant.

Best Regards,

Aditya Kotak