cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advances in FI-TV or in FI only- what's the difference?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

Please help me because I’m really confuse…

If my client is managing  advances in FI do I have to set up in feature TRVCT in FI-TV rule: Without payment, purely documentary recording?

How advances exactly work in FI-TV?  If I want to make posting of advance in FI-TV what account should I assign for them – like for others expenses or accounts for advances?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can integrate advance payment totally to FI-TV. Or just like "Cash advance" - handling outside FI-TV.

Travel Request - enter advance - posting to finance "advance account - employe vendor".

after the trip - Travel Expense - system check advance payment automatically in cluster segment ROT - and only "pays" the difference... If the advance is higher than the actual cost, the vendor account has an debit entry.

Details you can find here: Entry Function: Advances - Travel Expenses - SAP Library

Best regards, Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sigi

Thank U very much for your reply.

But when I post advance to FI I see it on advance account(FAGLL03) but there is nothing in transaction FBCJ, why is that? It very alarming, do I have to make some other settings directly in FI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you checke in transaction PRRW the "Posting"...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said :

1. I post the advance in FITV( transaction PRRFI and PRRW) - everything was ok

2. Then I've check in transaction FAGLL03 account which is in FI-TV assign to the advance, and there is correct amount

3. But when I use transaction FBCJ there is nothing there, no advance from FI-TV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you check the position run.

India there is shown the complete posting with account information.

From my understanding you are not able to get a posting to a cash journal.

The posting will be done on the employee vendor account.