cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing Long-Term Planning in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Is that possilble to implement a customized Long-Term Planning in SAP? (In the area of PP or Production Planning)

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Payam,

Yes it is possible to implement a Long-term Planning in SAP,

the below link gives you the complete scenarios & configuration about the Long-term planning in production Planning.

<b><u>http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/PPMPLTP/PPMPLTP.pdf</u></b>

It is next step of SOP which is a forecasting & planning tool with which production, sales & other supply chain targets can be set, on the basis of historical, existing & estimated future data.

It is only used to plan the Finished Product, not for components or items.

Please go through the link & download the PDF on long-term planning.

Regards

Rehman

<b>Reward Points if useful</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rehman,

Thank you very much for your time and your information. Your information was\is really helpful and I am reading the PDF file. In case of any further questions, I will come back to you.

Best regards,

Payam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain what’s detailed requirement and what do you mean by long term planning ?? As there are many different type of planning in SAP.

Regards,

Ketan Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ketan Dave,

Thank you very much for your reaction. I need to implement the Long-Term Planning in SOP module to be used for Production Planning. I am also new in SAP and I need more clarification. I hope you can help for this purpose.

Thank you in advance,

Payam