cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Lauchpad - Personalization Button is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

we are trying to implement the Fiori Lauchpad on a System with UI-Addon 1.0 740 sp11 and gateway 740 sp9. This all was working fine.

The problem is that the Personalization Button on the bottom right is not visible an also not in the menu on upper right.

The HTML file shows that the Parameter enablePersonalization is set to true. All necassery roles and services are added.

So where is the problem? I also saw in the HTML-File that the 2 Parameters enableActionModeMenuButton and enableActionModeFloatingButton are missing.

Did anyone know how to solve this problem? I did't try to use a configuration file yet.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you quick anwsers,

currently the UI5 Version 1.26.1 is on the system.

We will try this and then i give feedback. thanks

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

You can update it to SAPUI5 1.28.37.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

we updatet to SAP_UI SP16. But now if the Lauchpad not starts and only the loading flower is visible and following failure occures:

core-min-1.js:25 Uncaught Error: found in negative cache: 'sap/ushell/renderers/fiori2/ActionMode.js' from undefined/sap/ushell/renderers/fiori2/ActionMode.js: Error: failed to load 'sap/ushell/ui/launchpad/ActionButton.js' from /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/resources/sap/ushell/ui/launchpad/ActionButton.js: 404 - NOT FOUND

TypeError: this.boot is not a function

Error: found in negative cache: 'sap/ui/core/Core.js' from undefined/sap/ui/core/Core.js: Error: Cannot initialize twice

Current UI5 Version is 1.28.31

Do we have to still update to at least 1.28.37 ?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

FYI. SAP_UI SP16 is the latest.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

siva123
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Kamli,

DId you check the UI5 Library version . if its not updated , can you try updating to the Latest version and see if that makes any difference ?!

thanks

shi