cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While ECC On HANA to S/4 Migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

We are in the process of migration of ECC on EHP8 with HANA Database to S/4 on HANA 1511 on same host. I have generated an stack file from maintenance planner and using SUM 1.0 SP17 to do this activity.

However I am receiving below mentioned error in phase

On further debugging I found these logs .

<p>4 ETG012 &quot;The used check class is CLS4H_ECC_DIMP&quot; &quot;(application component IS-A).&quot;</p>

<p>4 ETG012 &quot;Dynamic call of class CLS4H_ECC_DIMP, method&quot; &quot;IS_SW_COMPONENT_USED successfully executed.&quot;</p>

<p>4 ETG012 &quot;ECC-DIMP is used and relevant for SAP S/4HANA&quot; &quot;pre-transition checks.&quot;</p>

<p>4 ETG012 &quot;Dynamic call of class CLS4H_ECC_DIMP, method&quot; &quot;GET_MINIMUM_TARGET_RELEASE successfully executed.&quot;</p>

<p>4 ETG012 &quot;The check requires the minimum target release&quot; &quot;ECC-DIMP 999 SP 99.&quot;</p>

<p>2EETG012 &quot;Source sw component ECC-DIMP: Target sw component&quot; &quot;ECC-DIMP: no upgrade target release available !&quot;</p>

</body></html>

%END PREP_EXTENSION/RUN_S4H_PRE_CHECK_CONS ERROR

I have imported all the required SAP Notes as part of migration checks.

I was referring to this post in SDN  the same error but note mentioned in the link below is not available.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3894987

Could you please help me in resolving this issues , I am struck in this phase from more than 1 week.

Thanks,

Vardhan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205280
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vardhan,

Based on my experience it seems that those pre-check notes get updated very frequently, and sometimes individual one become "incomplete" for days, it's normal and all you have to do is wait for the update from SAP side, sometimes you even need to update the notes you've already implemented before.

I suggest you run the pre-check report in GUI first, if the result contain no error (warning is ok, just from technical point of view), then you can start the system conversion process with SUM, otherwise, it's a waste of time, cause you'll never pass the pre-check phase.

Regards,

Michael