cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply for SAP certification in India?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to do sap certification in pp module this month.please tell me the step by step procedure to apply for the same.where should I submit my profile? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

manikandan_ka
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh..

Nice of your interest in making SAP AG Certification.

In India means.. Certifications can be done either by registering in SAP Authorized Academic Partners/Institutions like ATOS, Tespa, Broadline etc Or by SAP Business Partners where, an Organization can provide an offer to its employees.

In your case, you got to approach SAP Authorized Institutes i guess..

There you will fine 2 kinds of teaching mod:

1. Regular Class Room Training - INR.3,75,000 - INR 4,00,000

2. Online (Self)Mode- INR 2,40,000- INR- 2,70,000. ( you can check outin ATOSor Tespa Portals too)

Kindly revert me on manika.arumugam at gmail for more info, will help you out..

All the best...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

At first wish you all the best for the aspirations to come into the world of SAP Consulting.

First and foremost please check around the Authorized Training Centers  in your location. You can google around and see which are the authorized SAP Training partners in your location.

Once you visit the authorized Training partner, they will understand your domain and qualification and the module you are interested in and ask you to fill up a profile form.

Pertaining to the module you have mentioned PP, it demands a couple of years of domain experience so that you can relate certain components like Master Recipe, BOM etc. to what you will learn in SAP. It is not a mandatory thing, there are many people who have moved a fresher's in SAP and doing great.

Lastly, be sure on what you want to be trained in , is it SAP S/4HANA or SAP All in One taking a PP prospective into account. Ask the training institute counselor for more clarity.

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Contact your nearest SAP authorized training centers (Genovate ,Atos ,Delphi).

- Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

The below link will guide you for applying for SAP certification in India

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700003517532005E

http://sap-certification.info/how-to-register-for-sap-certification/

Regards,

Sivabalan.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Also get in touch with support@sapindiacertification.com.

Sure they will guide you.

Regards,

Sivabalan.A