cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proxy and jdbc doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys this is aravindu,prasent i am working soap scenario but my tl assigned some work to me.that is proxy to file,file to jdbc.

guys i know how to create proxy and jdbc .but how to test this scenarios exactly i dont know.

guys please give me replay please...........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gk,

Like recommendation you can search documentation where the sender is the file or proxy and later to search where the receiver is the file or jdbc. I mean the adapter configuration is independent between sender or receiver, later at mapping level you can do the transformation needed. In this way check these links:

Proxy to file scenario using AAE - with full configuration

File to JDBC Step by Step - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Between SAP PI releases the proxy configuration changes, in this way you should tell us what is your PI version and if it is single or dual stack.

Respecting testing, you can test the sender proxy from sproxy transaction, and for the other scenario you can test setting a file in the source path and in test mode, in this way the file will not be erased when the PI take it.

Regards.

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello GK,

For proxy to file.

You can do end-end testing from sproxy transaction. Go to SPROXY paste the XML and run using test configuration.

For File to JDBC.

Place the file in the source directory using FileZilla or winscp and file channel will pick the file.

if you cant access sproxy and FileZilla you can configure a dummy soap sender channel and test using SOAP UI or you can test using RWB Send test message.