cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LP105

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I saw requirements in MD04 but when I tried to pull it was not showing in LP10. There was no open TR for the material. However, at the bottom of the LP10, when I checked the error it says message LP105.

Any input is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vangie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vangie,

The error LP105 occurs when there is a problem in the determination of WM production storage bins.

Please check the logs and check if you have maintained supply areas in your work centers assigned to operations where components are assigned.

Best Regards,

Ameya Beri

harshesh_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vangie,

Pls follow these steps to see where exactly is the problem for this order:

1) Open your order( in display) and GoTo the WM Staging List under Lists Menu option.

2) Because of this error you most probably will not see anything under "Only PickParts" tab. Instead click the "All Parts" tab.

3) Check the values under "SupplyArea" column. If you do not have a value then based on the strategy your organization is using, maintain the Supply Areas. You have the option to maintain them in work center (or resources) as Ameya suggested, in BOM component or in Component Material Master. System will determine SA in that sequence.

4) If you do have a SA value, then check if you have any value under Storage Type field ("Cat" column) or Material Staging Indicator field ("M"). If you do not have these values then it means you have a Missing Control Cycle. Maintain your control cycles for the components using LPK1 tcode. As you are using LP10 I am guessing you need pickparts so your staging strategy would be "1" in the control cycle.

5) Lastly, since you are using LP10 it means that the production profile is not perhaps configured to create TRs automatically or you are looking for additional material staging. If however your system is configured to create TRs automatically upon release do make sure you check open TRs in LB13 tcode instead of going for additional requests using LP10 first.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

HP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And the error LP 105 says you shall check the log, what did you see there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm new to SAP so doesn't know how to do that. Can you please advise?