cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APOKZ Field in MRP Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Wanted to know when the APO relevancy Flag is set within the MRP area in Material Master. Know that similar flag is there in MARC table and is dependent on CIF Integration Model for the material - if its part of active IM then flag is set and vice-versa. Also we have report RAPOKZFX to fix the inconsistency.

However we see materials in our system where MRP Type is X0 and Field APOKZ in MARC table is 3 (relevant for APO) but the APOKZ filed in MDMA table is Blank.

Any ideas when this field is set and how to correct the inconsistency.

Regards,

A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194106
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

The field APOKZ should be filled automatically if you have an active IMO, as it is the responsible for indicating that a material is APO relevant.

I would like to know if the note 1480357 is implemented in your system? If not, please apply it.

Also, please check the KBA number 1750942, as it explains how to correct inconsistencies on MARC table and field APOKZ.

Let me know the outcome of this changes.

Thank you and regards,

Pablo Moraes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for reply. Note 1480357 is not applicable in our system as we are in higher support pack.

Also KBA 1750942 talks about same report RAPOKZFX which is used to correct the inconsistency in MARC table. We are seeing inconsistency with MDMA table - Any suggestions how to get that corrected and whats the cause for that?

Regards,

Alok

former_member194106
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

I apologize for misunderstanding your issue.

The MDMA-APOKZ field is present since it uses the same structure as the MARC table. However, this field is not used and not supported by CIF and APO.

This field will not be filled. MRP area changes will only be transferred by Initial load of MRP Area IM or via transaction CFP1 (Analyze and send changes).

The official correction to remove the display of this (unused) field is in the following note. Please, check if it is applicable to your system:

1028956 - MM03: APOKZ indicator is displayed in MRP area.

Let me know if it helped, Alok.

Thanks and regards,

Pablo Moraes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for reply.

When I am trying to view/download the Note in SAP Marketplace - it gives an error - Document Not released?

So this field is populated as 3 (relevant to APO) for few materials in our system while for some its showing as 0(Not relevant to APO) while all these materials are present in active IM for MRP Area. So its just an inconsistency then?

Regards,

Alok

former_member194106
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Indeed, I checked that the note status is defined as "Pilot Release", which means that only a few customers are able to access it.

I kindly ask you to open a customer message, so we can then check if you are allowed to access the note.

Kind regards,

Pablo Moraes

former_member194106
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Alok,

I have talked to the creator of the note number 1028956. It is now Released to Customer.

Were you able to implement it?

Kindly close the discussion if resolved.

Regards,

Pablo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pablo.

Yes after Note implementation, field is no longer displayed within MRP area in MM03.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Alok

Answers (0)