cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target mapping without tile in launchpad designer

0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm doing a S/4 HANA implementation (1511 SP02) and in the setup process for some standard Fiori apps I got some apps that have the target mapping but don't have a corresponding tile making it unavailable in the launchpad although the user has the appropriate role.

One of these apps is the FixedAsset, Factsheet app. I've done the steps provided in the SAP S4HANA Fiori Foundation Configuration and in the Administration Guide for the implementation of SAP S/4 HANA, on-premisse edition. Also we push the SP level to the latest available.

The services are active, the ICF nodes are active, the search objects are active, the task lists were run, synchronized the app descriptions using the /UI2/APP_DESC_GET, deleted cache in the browser, FE and BE  and also in the launchpad designer deleted and rebuild the affected catalogs.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Factsheet is called from a search result or other apps.

You can search an asset by search function.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

First of all thank you for the reply.

Regarding your answer can you please elaborate? I tried to put some asset number in the launchpad search bar and the system didn't return any result. Am I misunderstanding something or the procedure?

Thank you

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Have you configured the search?

Setup of SAP Fiori Search - Configuration of SAP Fiori Infrastructure - SAP Library

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

Thank you for the help. All was configured properly.

For future reference the problem was in a blocked firewall port that was preventing the Search to be available.

Answers (0)