Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined Column Line Chart w/ 2 Y-Axes - Need to switch graphics

adam_rench2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm building a visualization in Lumira 1.29.  I have three metrics: Sales Actual $ (SUM), Gross Profit $ (SUM), and Hours Worked (SUM).  I want the Sales Act and Gross Profit numbers to be on a column chart, right next to each other so I can compare the two.  Then I want to add Hours Worked to the chart and have that appear as a line going up and down along from left to right on it's own Y-Axis. 

I have drilled these KPIs across by Year/Month.

I chose Combined Column Line Chart w/ 2 Y-Axes.  When I add the Sales Actual and Gross Profit measures into the "Left Y Axis" and Hours Worked into the "Right Y Axis" and Month into the X Axis, the Sales Actual shows up as a column and the Hours worked do to.  The Gross Profit shows up as the line. 

What I want is the Gross Profit to show up as another column and the Hours Worked to show up as a line. 

I can't find anywhere in Lumira on how to change how these measures appear in the chart.  Do I have any options?

Screenshot attached.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check this thread to see if the solution will help you - go to the Compose room and try it: How to change Lines and Columns in Combined Col... | SCN

adam_rench2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

We met a few years back.  Thank you for the quick reply.  I didn't think to check in the compose room! 

Thanks!!!    

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

In the visualize room, pull in the measures and dimensions as below.

In the compose when you drag this chart into the canvas, you can change the series type for the measure you select.

This should give you the desired result. Please let me know if there are any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Varun Anand