cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude existing Risk when using Rule Based on Risk in Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

All--

I followed this guide (AC10.0/10.1: Create Rule Based on Risk Violation in Request, Using BRF+ Procedure Calls) to create a custom Initiator rule that checks for only Critical / High risks upon submission.

I have run into an issue in that this rule checks for existing and new risks when routing the request down the SOD path, or NON SOD path. I need to exclude existing SODs and only check for new risks. Parameter 1073 is only applicable when using GRAC_MSMP_DETOUR_SOD VIOL.

Please advise as to how to only check for new risks when using this custom initiator. I would greatly appreciate the help!

We are on GRC 10.1 / SP 12. There have been no notes implemented regarding this issue.

Thank you,

Jamie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

I have a similar requirement and therefore opened an OSS message. I suggest you do the same for your particular case.

Best regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have opened an OSS message - The analyst assigned to my incident could not confirm how to configure BRF+ in a way to only check new risks.

I was looking into the different function modules that could be called using a BRF+ procedure call. I was wondering if there is a way to leave the procedure call to check for a SOD in general, but also check another procedure call to check roles at the line item level to determine if there is a SOD. GRAC_IDM_REQ_DETAILS_SERVICES, seems to somewhat contain this information; However, when I run a simulation I am unable to retrieve the necessary data. Do you know of a way to accomplish this?

I appreciate the help!

Jamie