cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service portal and C4C / out of the box?

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am a bit confused on what HCP can offer.

I am used to project on CRM on premise and I am moving to  C4C (Cloud for Customer ; the Service part) .

Our usage of C4C is simple with ticket service processes (operator will open a service ticket concerning a customer issue and will resolve it through different internal processes).

In addition to C4C, we need to develop a customer portal that will give a customer access to its tickets.

Indeed, the portal would have several features like creating new ticket, see its ticket statuts and send information.

My question is : In HCP, is there an out-of the box portal that already exists and would be interfaced with C4C? I mean a portal that is already developped and accessible with features like ticket creation or update? And all modification will be updated to C4C system?

Or customer portal needs to be developed from scratch in the HCP?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Regards,

Anaïs

Andrew86
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anais,

Have you determined any alternatives to the Support Site solution which also looks to have been deprecated. We ourselves use the original version of ticketing widgets and we are being told that the old ticketing services configured on HCP is being stopped. We dont have Employee Central, which would allow us to consider using the Service Center capabilities. Any insight would be great. thanks, Andrew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Anais,

We have just published a blog that explains about the Support Site which can be created in HCP and connect to C4C.

Please check it here:

Best Regards,

Rachel.

Juliuspereira
Active Contributor

Hi Rachel,

Is this Customer Site Portal solution/ accelerator still supported by SAP or is it deprecated? If it is still supported, can you please advise or provide some documentation on how to grant access to users on this portal?

I ask this because in one of my recent conversations with Product Management for Sales Cloud I have learnt that the Partner Channel Management Portal solution/ accelerator is deprecated.

Thank you

Julius

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anais,

Did you already checked these:

C4C Partner Portal | SCN

Regards,

Chandan