cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Classification

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to see any products to classify under Classify Products after execution, even though I have created the Legal regulations and activated it ,

please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Turk,

Did you create the numbering schemes and assigned them to the legal regulation ?

If you have done that check the Valid from date you have entered in there.

Also, check if all the products are already classified, if yes check the checkbox Display all products which will display classified products as well.

Looks silly, ensure you have selected the correct legal regulation - it will be different for compliance and customs. Choose the appropriate one.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

yes I did create the numbering scheme and assigned to the Legal regulation , but still cant find the products for classification

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can be closed , thanks,

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Turk,

As suggested by Dave and Rajesh, prior to do the Classification for a Product in GTS , you need to maintain the Numbering Scheme. The Numbering Scheme you need to select based on your requirement such as Commodity Codes, Tariff Codes, Export List. once you define it, then assign that Numbering Scheme to Application Area i.e., ECCNs, Commodity and Tariff Codes etc.

once you completed the above settings, then you can proceed to do the Classification via Work list(/SAPSLL/PR_CLWB_CUS).

if you want to check the product is classified or not also can be viewed once you execute this transaction by specifying the relevant data (Export/Import, Legal Regulation and Numbering Scheme Type along with Product Number), then in the report we can see the product is classified or not. you can also track this using the tables : /SAPSLL/PNTPR - specify the Product number and take the value of GUID_PR and pass it to another table:/SAPSLL/PRCTS - take the GUID_CTSNUM and now go to the Table:/SAPSLL/CTSNUM - pass that data here . it will display the Product Classification details with Legal Regulation - CCNGN and STCTS fields respectively.

hope you understood the process of Product Classification.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Turk,

My guess is that you've set the Legal Regulation to Product Master Maintenance = 'B' ("Only Specifically Selected Products Are Relevant for Checks"), so nothing is brought up in the work-list.

You can either change the setting to 'A', or (as Rajesh suggests) tick the "Display All Products" box.

Regards,

Dave