cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prod Refresh impact - SLT (HANA Live)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are planning to perform a Production refresh in all our QA systems.

Currently we are using HANA Live v1.0 SP91. We are using SLT for replicating data from SAP ECC DB.

Since, we are going for a Prod refersh; I am trying to understand what would be the impacts due to this Prod Refresh in QA?

Our HANA QA is connected to ECC QA and if the data is deleted and recreated (copied from production): do we foresee any impacts? Like DB size getting increased, Old data gets deleted, SLT will not understand anything during the refresh/after the refresh.

Please let me know for any impacts that you see.

Thanks

Santhosh Kumar N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

this is probably not the right Forum here. This is the home of the SAP Landscape Transformation Software (SAP LT) which is used for SAP data transformations (conversions & migrations). You are asking about data replication with SAP LT Replication Server (SLT).

For SLT you should check http://scn.sap.com/community/replication-server . I am pretty sure that they can help you there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

For SLT we can resume the replication without initial load after system copy/refresh. Refer to this below document. This is very helpful and would address your concerns.

Resuming Replication Without Initial Load After... | SCN

Thanks

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the guidance. I will raise the discussion in the appropriate forum.