cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i convert unv reports to unx report in bulk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to convert UNV reports to UNX.  Please suggest me if any SDK is available or how can i develop such SDK.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajat Yadav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185028
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rajat.

Have a look at this tool that I wrote and posted on SCN:

Tool that uses the RESTful Web Services SDK for Web Intelligence to perform a change source of multi...

Best regards.

- Robert

former_member197386
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajat,

You have an universe in "UNV" format and you wish to convert the universe to "UNX" format, right?

Regards,

Anthony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Anthony. I have reports in BO pointing to "UNV" and i want to repoint it to UNX.

I have two universes UNV and UNX.

former_member197386
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, so your universe has already been migrated to UNX format.

You wish now to change the universe used into your Web Intelligence document, right?

Is the answer provided on another thread you opened not enough?

Regards,

Anthony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i want to change  universe are already migrated to UNX format.

We have gone through and created a SDK but we couldnt convert the universe for reports with prompts.

For reports without prompts it is working fine. I got the suggestion to answer the prompts but i didnt succeeded in that. could you suggest me how to proceed for the reports with prompts.

I dont have good knowledge of xml. do i need to pass prompts answers manually through xml?

Also, let me know how i can automate the migration of the universe(UNV to UNX).

Thanks and regards,

Rajat Yadav

former_member197386
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

When you will submit the mappings to perform a change source, you can get back a "success" answer telling it is OK. Or you can get back some parameters to answer to be able to go further.

In this case, you have to send again your mappings with your parameter answers to the REST API.

Regards,

Anthony