cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concept of virtual receiver in sender agreement

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In sender agreement, we have an option of virtual receiver. So I want to know about this option, when should we use and it is mandatory in what condition. Please help me to understand this option.

Many Thanks,

Ankur Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

The concept of virtual receiver will allow you to use the same sender agreement indefinitely. For example, you already have a sender agreement for interface A and it uses SOAP sender adapter. You want to use interface A for the same sender but this time you want to use File sender adapter. You will need to use virtual receiver in this case and specify the FILE sender adapter as the channel.

When to use it: reusing sender agreements (at least in practice), linking it with receiver determination will allow you to also use a different receiver.

Regards,

Mark

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A really nice explanation mark ..

Kudos

0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply, but still I am confuse that, if we use one sender agreement with SOAP sender adapter for interface A, so how can we change the adapter (FILE sender) in same sender agreement for same sender after using virtual receiver option.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ankur

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

You usually copy the sender agreement, but then you place an entry in the receiver component part. Make it descriptive e.g File_Sender, after creating, edit the sender agreement and then select the file sender.

Regards,

Mark

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos