Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking change number while saving UD

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

System asking for change number while saving UD for particular old recurring inspection lot(created 11/02/2015).After enter the change number and enter the posting Qty it show error message:

Classification data can only be maintained using a change number

Message no. CL562

after saving going to below Dump.

Please suggest any solution

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It must be trying to update a batch classification value.  Are you typically using ECM for batch changes?

You'll probably have to figure out which value is being changed and remove the characteristic from the class and batches so there is nothing to update.  I'm thinking maybe LOBM_UDCODE?
  Could be a lot of others.

As an initial attempt, you could just try going into MSC2n and deleting the classification assignment.  Then try to make the UD.  Then reassign the batch back to the class.  Of course, make sure you printout the values of the batch before deletingt the assignment.  You might need to put the values back in after doing the reassignment.

Craig

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your reply, i am getting Inconsistency in classification data=>transaction terminated

error in MSC2N T.code.

we are using only change number for class changes and we are getting this issue with other materials with same class.

Please suggest any other solutions.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check to make sure the classification assignment is still there in the material master.  I.e. see if you can display 023 classificaion in classification view of MM03.  If you can't, see if you can use MM02 to reassign it the material.

Craig

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, look at running transaction BMCC (program RVBCUOBJ).  Run it in test mode first for a material or two and see if it finds inconsistent batches.  then uncheck test mode and see it fixes the issue.

Craig

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Craig,

Lot UD posting issue have been resolved with run the transaction BMCC (program RVBCUOBJ) and enter the change number in UD screen.

But still showing

Inconsistency in classification data=>transaction terminated

error in MSC2N T.code.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the material master as I said?  Can you see the batch classification on the classification tab?

Craig

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, i found the classification values in MM03/MM02 classification Tab. 

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then I don't have much else for you.  😞

Contact SAP?

Let us know what you find!

Craig

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Craig

Answers (0)