cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mc+e report issue

0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I checked the forum regarding the issue which I am facing did't not got any proper solution so writing here..

We have SIS configuration which is working fine, In one material the Plant data in sales tab/  was not assigned due to which the MC+E report is not picking the sales value data from the sales orders which are created with that material.

Now we have assigned Plant data in the sales tab/  and to update the report we will run the T.code OLI7 and OLIX t.code with the past sales order data.

My Question

Will the report get updated as we have already created sales order in the past with that material without having plant assigned in sales tab. if now we add the plant in sales tab for the material and run the T.code OLI7 and OLIX will the data update in the report as the report is not updating with sales value.

Kindly suggest......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you executed this transaction (OLI7) in your system?  If so, you would have noticed SAP have very clearly shows the long text as "Statistical Set Up for Old Documents - Orders".  This means, it will update old orders.  Better do a test scenario in DEV and find out how it is working.  Also, have a look at OSS note 1784045 before executing the said transactions.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your quick response, already we have tested the same in DEV, sales value is not getting updated in the MC+E report its showing the same sales value.

we have 1st run OLI7 and created version and copied the same version in the OLIX but the sales value is not getting updated.  Its giving information so and so records converted but in MC+E report the value is not updating.

Actually

There are orders which are generated with particular material, where in sales tab plant was not maintained the orders with other material are working perfectly fine where the plant is maintained.

And total order to Billing processes was completed and FI clearing also completed. if we change the material in mm02 and place the plant now, will that sale value update as per the T.code OLI7 and OLIX ? if not Sir kindly provide with any other alternative.