cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not appearing Extended odata service in SAP WebIDE to replace standard odata service

former_member213400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

As per the client requirement am extending the Fiori app and Odata service. Fiori app is successfully extended and deployed to server and configured in Launchpad, working fine. Incase of Odata service am extending the Odata service of the particular app, after redefining the standard odata service am trying to replace that ZODATA_SERVICE in place of standard but it is not appearing in the list of 'Service Catalogs', but am able to see the standard service which is redefined in ZODATA_SERVICE.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member213400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Please help me on this, let me know if i need to share any further information.

Best Regards,

Kiran.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Are you talking about /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE transaction or something else?

Please share some of screenshots.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

former_member213400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you for Reply.

Not in Active and Maintain Service( /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE), in WebIDE am not able to see the service. Not only Extended service all custom OData services am not able to see in WebIDE.

I found one service which is pull the list of Odata services from the gateway system, service name is /IWFND/SG_MED_CATALOG. This odata service pull the all list of Odata services from the system.

Am not able to find the respective DPC class reason is service implementation is display mode, please find the image.

Best  Regards,

Kiran.