Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance Payments

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a very complex business process in advance sales, kindly give me your best judgement to fulfill the requirement, with thanks.

Before start of the business season, company have a commitment to book a sales order.

Customer is raising the sales order of 100 tons, where pay the 10%(flexible) against that sales order, so that agreed price will be fix, even if over all prices is change in the market, for this order as per commitment price will remain same.

Client require that 10% what we receive will remain freeze in the system, cant change the exposure, means this value will be associated with the specific sales order, if some order is bock due to some value, due to this value we receive, another order can not be release due to blockage.

Now after this process if customer is paying 30% amount, we can ship the order equivalent to 30% of the value, than like 40%, than in last of he pay 20%, initial 10% and this 20% means 30% we can ship to the customer in the last.

Please suggest the best possible way to do this, with thanks.

available to explain any process if required.

regards,

imran khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a zee table where you can have multiple fields like customer code, sale order reference, sale order value, advance received, received on etc., depending upon your requirement.  Almost you can get may of these data from VBAK (assuming that the requirement is not material specific) and as and when billing document is generated, system should read this table and accordingly generate the billing document.  Tell this logic to your ABAP team who can build the required logic.

Incidentally, you have already been warned to close all your old discussions and you have promised to close but you have not done that so far and continue to create new discussions which is not fair

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your guideline.

Kindly suggest how should i close a thread where no one response, like,

Looking for your response. 2ndly I have started to close the thread which can easily close, if have any issue will search or will ask.

regards,