cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Mapping Not found?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

iam doing file to file senario using file content convertion,i have done IR,ID.while runing the senario its not execuing.To test the senario in ID i done it in Test Configuration in that its giving Interface Mapping not found but i have check all i done it right were the problem is there i cant understand can any one plz help me.

Regards,

Phani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

It won't be solved by restarting the server.

Please go to the IR and check the interfaces you are using are pointing towards namespaces in which you have made the message mapping.

Most of the times if you are copying the things from different namespaces these errors come.

Thanks

Amitanshu

Reward Points if the answer is useful for you

Message was edited by:

Amitanshu Deep

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi phani,

I have faced same problem before. You do one thing.

IR->

Go to interface mapping(IR). select the name of interface mapping and right click it and copy the object.

ID->

Go to interface determination.(edit mode). Go to interface mapping click on name table. now right click and paste the interface mapping there.

Thus i have solved my problem.

Regards,

Deviprasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you are using business serice...have you added youe interface name;when you have created your business serivce e.g.in sender/receiver part....

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure the Interface Mapping object exists and is activated in IR. Also do an end to end testing of the scenario. Even then if you face the issue, it may be due to cache update. Try to update cache manually in SXI_CACHE.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

iam geting this error when iam testing my senario in Test Configuraion.

Sender Agreement

... (121 lines)

i have activated all objects,still problem occurs.

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phani,

Did you specify Inbound and Outbound interfaces in interface determination step of ID. You will have to specify interface mapping there.

Also, activate all dependent objects.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi-

Try to restart the server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have restarted my server twice still same error iam geting and i have metioned interface mapping in interface determination,and activated all objects.

regards,

phani.