cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 to XI manually IDOC sending and problem:

Former Member
0 Kudos

<u><b>R/3 to XI manually IDOC sending and problem:</b></u>

I sent IDOC using we19 transaction from R/3 system. After sending it asks me userid and password for XI system. I give necessary UID and PASS. R/3 system says me sucessfully sent.

I check XI (sxmb_moni) but there is nomessage there.

<b>Problem 1:</b> I don't want R/3 ask me UID and password for XI access

<b>Problem 2:</b> I want to see message in XI (sxmb_moni)

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

check below l=, may be useful..

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you create IDOC port in IDx1 and maintained IDOC meta data in IDX2 of XI Client?

Regards,

Mili.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mili,

IDX1 and IDX2 is ok.

But the result is the same.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cemil,

Are you using the same version of IDOC that is been imported to XI Design Objects?

Sometimes deleting the IDOC in XI and reimporting into XI again may help solve some of the issues.

Also check cache updates in trnx SXI_CACHE.

Hope this helps...

Mili.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you still getting the prompt for user name & password?

I have faced similar problem earlier. You should not get this prompt when posting idoc to the XI system.

Check your RFC destination, login details & port definition.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

now no prompt, but message can not trasferred to XI system.

Status is "Message transferring" in sm58 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As explained above ,Check the RFC destination in R3, and check the uid,pwe (capital letters) entered correcly or not, and check the remote connection from R3 to XI.

see the below links for settings

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters - IDoc to File

IDOc testing - /people/suraj.sr/blog/2005/12/29/generate-test-case-for-an-idoc-scenario

Idoc settings https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/73527b2c-0501-0010-5398-c4ac372c...

Regards

Chilla

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cemil,

1. In the RFC destination created in SM59 have you selected Current User. Deselect this. Also try to Test Connection of the RFC destination and a remote logon.

2. If the Idoc is not seen in XI in IDX5 and SXMB_MONI, the Idoc must be stuck with a TRFC error. GO to SM 58 on your SAP system, make the user id as * and then check for any TRFC errors.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaves,

<i>1. In the RFC destination created in SM59 have you selected Current User. Deselect this. Also try to Test Connection of the RFC destination and a remote logon.</i>

Connection Test is Ok

Remote Logon is OK

<i>2. If the Idoc is not seen in XI in IDX5 and SXMB_MONI, the Idoc must be stuck with a TRFC error. GO to SM 58 on your SAP system, make the user id as * and then check for any TRFC errors</i>.

No message in XI IDX5 and SM58

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> No message in XI IDX5 and SM58

Check SM58 in your SAP System and not in XI. Make sure that the user id is * when you check SM58.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

In R/3 system SM58 is like below

<b>Status text</b>Transaction executing

But it wasted 5 minutes,no message in sxmb_moni XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

In R/3 system, I executed <b>we19</b> transaction to send IDOC to XI system.

<b>R/3 system gives message:</b> IDOC was sent.

After that I do checking SM58, and I see the message <i>"Transaction executing"</i> , sometimes <i>"Transaction recorded"</i>.

After that I check <b>QOUT scheduler</b>, I see the "WAITING" message for the XI system.

No message coming to XI system.

is there any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cemil,

>>>>After sending it asks me userid and password for XI system. I give necessary UID and PASS. R/3 system says me sucessfully sent.

check the RFC destination from R3 to XI (SM59)

you will find the right one from your port (We21)

you can also check step by step procedures

for IDOC - XI in my book:

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>