Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields REGIOA and REGOZ not working in pricing conditions

prakash_parikh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have requirements to calculate freight based on weight and departure region, destination region as material some time is delivered from warehouse and not from the manufacturing plants. Warehouse from one country to another country we are sending for North America and Europe. I have created freight condition type KZ00 Cond.class A Calculation type D=Gross weight, Condition category F=Freight with group condition Scale basis D=Gross weight, Scale type B=To scale.

Access sequence KZ00 I have assigned Table which has fields Sales Organization-VKORG/shipping condition-VSBED/shipping type VBKD-VSART i.e. truck/UPS/FedEx, Pick-up/Departure Country ALAND/Departure region REGIOA/Destination country LAND1/Destination region REGIOZ as per standard SAP fields available. All fields are at KOMK. Maintained condition records in VK11

While making sales order in pricing analysis three fields shipping type, Departure Region and destination regions are not picking up. Error is access sequence is not initialized. Is there anything am I missing? Whether any activation in KOMK structure is required? As such in the past I have brought standard fields which are working fine without any activation. Why Regioa and regioz fields are not working? This is very interesting. We are not using fields as Region of delivery plant as warehouse can also dispatch the goods to customers directly.

Please advise how to resolve. Appreciate your time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We are not using fields as Region of delivery plant as warehouse can also dispatch the goods to customers directly.

Hope that warehouse is also considered as a plant where the region is maintained.  Check this and also ship to region is maintained.

G. Lakshmipathi

prakash_parikh
Participant
0 Kudos

That is problem that warehouse is 2200 miles away from allocated plant so I can not use plant region.

same as warehouse region. Plant is in Houston Texas and warehouse is in Maine ME

Client informed not to use.. Moreover the freight calculated based on distance of warehouse can not be same as plant. So that possibility is ruled out as I said earlier. I want to use fields REGIOA/REGIOZ which is given by SAP.

My question is why Fields departure zone REGIOA and destination zone REGOZ is not working ? Do you have any suggestions that how these two fields can be made active?

If anyone can guide me, issue is resolved. Appreciate your efforts & help.