Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buffer issue when calling FM LCR_GET_BS_DETAILS

mgross1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue in TM 9.3 - I am calling LCR_GET_BS_DETAILS to get the business system for SAP Central Development.

It returns with error : "Business system ED1CLNT202 does not exist"

In the code there is an import from buffer lcrt_indx. In our TM 9.1 system it is getting ED1CLNT202 but in TM 9.3 it is not.

Is there some config that determines what is in this buffer?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mgross1
Participant
0 Kudos

I found the problem.

IMG -> Define SLD Data of Business Systems

The config had the logical system name in the business system name field. I corrected it and now it works.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understand correctly, TM9.3 and TM9.1 are two different systems. Is it correct?

If yes, check whether both these systems are pointing to same or different SLD. They might be pointing to different SLDs and hence the business system "ED1CLNT202" exist only in one SLD.

Please verify, which SLD the system is pointing to by checking transaction "SLDAPICUST".

Also, perform SLDCHECK in TM9.3 and correct if there are any issues.

---Priyanka

mgross1
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes they are two different systems and pointing to the same SLD. SLDCHECK passes in TM 9.3.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the question: Is ED1CLNT202 existing as a business system in the PI SLD?

Regards,

Mark

mgross1
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. It has name 'SAP_R3' and logical system name 'ED1CLNT202'.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I am not familiar with transportation management. However, you cannot share the same logical system for TM9.1 and TM9.3 since it would conflict in the SLD. That could explain why you are only getting one system. Change the logical system for TM9.3 and then create another business system in the PI SLD.

Regards,

Mark

mgross1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

They don't share the same logical system name.

TM 9.1 is TD3CLNT200 and TM 9.3 is TD4CLNT200.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the correction. Are you calling the function LCR_GET_BS_DETAILS locally? If yes, can you create an rfc destination and point it to the SAP Central Development system. Add this destination when calling the fm and let us know of the results.

Regards,

Mark

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

The entries are saved in LCRT_CLIENTCACHE. Try searching for the business system entry there.

Regards,

Mark

mgross1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark, thanks for the reply.

It is not in that table for TM 9.1 and TM 9.3.

But TM 9.1 is returning the business system when importing from lcrt_indx and TM 9.3 is not. Any other ideas?

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

It might be worth to check Priyanka's suggestion.

Regards,

Mark