Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESR Service Interface and Operation Mapping

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo Expert,

I have some issue regarding to understanding PI XI thema and how is possible.

I have seen something already configuration in ESR (Enterprise Service Repository) as such.

Following xxx-Scenario have two Interface :

Service Interface

In Inbound Interface have following Configuration - Asynchronous Mode, Request Message is External Message and Operation Mode same as Inbound Interface name.

In Outbound Interface have following Configuration  - Asynchronous Mode, Request Message is External Message and Operation Mode same as Inbound Interface my first Question here - How possible in Outbound Interface make Operation Mode as Inbound Interface ?

Operation Mapping.

I have seen in Operation following Configuration - Request and Response tab, but here both Interface is Asynchronous Mode.

My Question is how possible in Asynchronous Mode both Request and Response tab.

I am new in SAP XI-PI. I am not understand above already Configuration in system.

Please give some response of my Question .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Th reason why you see the inbound operation in the outbound service interface because while creating an outbound service interface they have made a copy object of the inbound service interface so the operation remained same of the inbound, so you can edit the outbound SI and change the operation as you want.

Br,

Manoj

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

May be the service interfaces born like sync interfaces. Please, edit the operation mapping and click the button read operations, and check if the response tab disappear or not.

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Muhammad,

Check as per Inakis suggestion using read operations.

And in history you can see if any changes are done.

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo Raghuraman,

In history have Create Status.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Muhammad,

Then it could be issue while copying as Manoj suggested.

Did you select Read operations and try.