Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dun & Bradstreet integration With SAP MDG

mohd_riyajuddin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

If any one have any idea regarding integration of Duns & Bradstreet to SAP MDG-S. Please let me know Very urgent. Need to fetch data to SAP MDG System

Regards,

Riyajuddin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Riyajuddin,

You want to enrich the supplier data with Dun & Bradstreet information?

If so yu could use the enrichment framework. See this how to guide

Cheers,

Henk

mohd_riyajuddin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Henk,

Thanks for sharing useful document !!!

First step is to create a interface to link between SAP MDG system and D&B System. Once interfacing is done then we can enrich supplier data as the document posted by you above.

Please correct if I am wrong.

Do you have any Idea How interfacing  or what kind of interface required (Example - Web services Etc)  is needed to connect external service system to SAP. Please share if you have any Docs or Idea with you. Its really bit urgent.

Regards,

Riyajuddin.

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Riyajuddin.

Indeed. In case of webserves you should call the ABAP webservice consumer from the enrichment framework.

Web service is simplest to set up. But it depends a lot on your landscape. Can you make a HTTP(s) call to an system outside your landscape?

I have no experience with a D&B interface.

Regards,

Henk

mohd_riyajuddin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Henk,

Thanks for update..

Then as per you, Web services is to be called from enrichment framework. Once we received the data then we are able to populate at UI Level.Basically in our case we are consuming  web services for extracting data from D&B system.

Regards,

Riyajuddin.

Answers (0)