cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to gray out line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

As per my business requirement, If DSO (Draft sales order) created with Quality profile than line items needs to be greyed out.

while creating quotation or SO by copying DSO, which is of Quality profile than line items of Quotation and SO needs to be greyed out.

Please Guide.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to SAP ERP PLM - Classification and Variant Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is Sales & Distributions(sales orders)  related issue so post in SAP SD.

Please move same in SAP SD.

Regards,

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Himanshu,

you can achieve it through Completion Rule in item category [t-code: VOV7] of Sales Order.

I believe in your case completion Rule should be A: Item is completed with the first reference.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for reply....

Checked, but not working .

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by quality profile??  Where it is maintained in SAP?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Quality Profile/Standard Profile falls under variant configuration (VC) of line item.

Regards,

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Himanshu,

Can you explain transaction in which you can see quality profile as a part of variant configuration?

If you are considering CU43 ( Display Configuration Profile), please explain who is prolife is getting selected , what's the criteria? I don't think based upon configuration profile you can achieve greying out of sales order line item.

Please explain more details on your VC setup, what all transactions you are executing  as well as your expected result.

Thanks

Ritesh

keyur_mistry1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ritesh,

I will clear here my understanding. That will help you and other to contribute more.

As we know in SAP VC we have configuration profile. We can create multiple profile with different restrictions.

Here, I think Himanshu has different profile, in that one of the profile name they mention as quality profile.

(We can create multiple profile with any name. Ex - I can create Keyur Config Profile too)

Yes I am agree base on configuration profile we can not grayed out any filed of sales order line item. But we can grayed out order configuration characteristics.

No standard functionality can achieve it. This is bit confusing for me.

This restriction must be user specific, who have that profile rights for them line item is editable but those who do not have profile rights who can not chnage anything related to that profile.

It's all about enhancement. I am not good with technical. If I will get any idea i will share here.