Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding Tax

former_member226334
Participant
0 Kudos

Respected All SAP Experts,

I have implement SAP Note 178824 for withholding tax. But when i enter condition record there is following message coming from system on screen.

Following by this screen

FI guy has completed his configuration and maintain record at FD01. And there is no withholding code is coming on vk11. Kindly intimate where problem is occurring.

Regards,

Adnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at OSS note 178824 which explains in detail as to how to handle Withholding tax from SD point of view.

former_member226334
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir Lakhshmi,

I have implement OSS 178824 note but still unable to find access sequence.

1) I start with copy standard J1W1 condition type and make ZWHT

2) Add ZWHT and remove requirement 83 in pricing procedure as you can see in screenshot and this condition is flagged statistical.

3) I have copy routine 83 to 983 and apply the source code to the form routines FORM

KOBEV_983 and KOBED_983 and activate the formula.

4) Copy the access sequence and make ZWHT access sequence and add 983 in requirement field.

5)  Assign condition type to withholding tax type.

I have put all condition record but access is not made at sales order. Sir kindly guide if i have missed anything.

Regards,

Adnan

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tahir,

I your case Tax relevant for customer is missing for condition type ZWHT, which comes from customer master data. Please check Tax classification code in your customer master (Payer > Ship to > Sold to) in sales are view Billing tab.

If it is missing maintain it at customer master.

You can see same in Sales order > Header > Billing tab.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

former_member226334
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

Thanks for your care and support! ZWHT is concerned with withholding tax and it has maintain in company code withholding tax tab.

Please check but there is no record is coming on sales order.

Regards,

Adnan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you have maintained the relevant tax classification to that customer

former_member226334
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sir Laxmi,

Sir i have maintained tax relevant classification but there is no condition is on sales order.

But still unable to find condition on Sales order

Sir what i am missing?

Regards,

Adnan