cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not displaying in main view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Below is a very typical problem I am facing. May be missing a small thing but not able to findout.

Hopefully any of you could share any input on this.

1. Problem Step by step->
  2. Webdynpro Application->I am developing a webdynpro application to display certain data in a table.
  3. Component Controller-> I am selecting the data in component controller level and binding the data into the table to display in the view.The same code is as below.

DATA lo_nd_programme_details TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node.
DATA lo_el_programme_details TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_element.
DATA ls_programme_details TYPE wd_this->element_programme_details.
DATA stru_emp_programme TYPE if_componentcontroller=>element_programme_details.

DATA:  context_node    type ref to if_wd_context_node,
lv_pernr        type persno.

I append the data as below after looking the internal table.

APPEND  wd_this->wa_empprg TO  wd_this->it_empprg.

1. Getting the Child nodeà

***navigate from <CONTEXT> TO <NODE SHORTLISED PROGRME>via lead selection
lo_nd_programme_details = wd_context->get_child_node( name = 'PROGRAMME_DETAILS' ).

Binding the internal table data into the node.

lo_nd_programme_details->bind_table( wd_this->it_empprg ).

1. 3->Assistance Class->

I have created assistance class for table and workarea.

1. Issue->

I have developed another webdynpro application where I am pushing the data similar way from the component controller and it is working fine but for this webdynpro application it is not working. I have made all the possible changes which could help me to display the data but all in vain.

1. Point1-> I am getting the table in output but without any field value.There is a button and a dropdown also added in the context and they are coming fine but not the data. Please refer the below screen shot for reference.
  2. Suggestion Required->
  3. 1->Do I have to bind this in my Main view as well but I think if I don’t have to do that as I have done the context binding between main view and component controller.
  4. 2->Is the code written above is wrong? I don’t know because the same code is working for other webdynpro application without any issue.

Kindly suggest if anything else I am missing.

Thanks in advance

Jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue has been resolved.