Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO output (classic scenario)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

We are running SRM 5.0 - classic scenario

How do you get the output information in a classic scenario??

The PO is created in backend and therefore the order must be printed or send from here, but how can the user see that his/hers order has been send or printed from backend, when the users only have access to the web?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jesper,

You have to plan the RSNAST00 at Regular intervals.

For creating purchasing documents output jobs see the following links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/6a/c10412adb111d1b6120000e8a738dc/content.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/6a/c1040cadb111d1b6120000e8a738dc/content.htm

with regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

These links describe the MM output, this is configured and output is trigged after the contitions, it is not my problem.

My problem is how to get this output information to the user. For example in transaction SCOT this show me that the PO is send to the vendor or in the PO message this show the status for the output. I want this information to be visible to the users on their screen on the http screen so they can see that the PO <b>is</b> send to the vendor.

Best regards

Jesper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you want to see the PO number and other details on the Shopping cart screen ? Then you can get the same in the Web page.

Have you maintained the Output medium for theVendors in sRM side using BBPMAININT "Edit Business Partners" Transaction. ?

Try executing BBP_POC / BBP_PD Transaction in Web page directly for a fully authorized user. Try giving SAP_ALL Access to the user in order to avoid any authorization issue.

Please go through the following SAP OSS notes as well.

<u>Note 1028388 - User settings for output medium is not saved.

Note 885593 - SRM 5.0 SP02: Incorrect output medium and change impossible</u>

Hope it will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

As I understand the functionality in classic scenario the SC is generating a PO in the SRM system. This PO is copied to backend (ordertype EC). The conditions for output the PO are maintained in transaction MN04 in backend. When the order is transfered to backend the output type is inserted in the PO and this will eigher send or print the document (from R3).

If I in ME23N look in the messages the output will have a status - eigher be green if its OK or red if an error exists.

This information I want in the web page so the user can see if the order output is OK.

You describe the creation of an PO directly in SRM (BBP_POC), and then you have to maintain the output conditions in BBPMAININIT, but this isn't my scenario.

Im a wrong?

Best regards

Jesper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesper,

I think you cannot get information about PO Output in SRM when you are

working with Classic Scenario and PO stays in Backend.

You need to Configure Output Actions in your MM System and

you need to check the status of Output of PO in MM Backend system.

You can create a Job in regular intervals for document output in your Backend.

with regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

This is also my conclusion. I have configured the output actions in MM and when the PO is created in backend the output is triggered and the PO is send or printed.

When the PO is send the user don´t get the information. This means if there is an error in the output the user will not be informed.

Have you developed the job to read the status in backend?

If you have, where do you put in this information in SRM?

Best regards

Jesper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

<b>Please go through these links.</b>

<u>

</u>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul