Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-provisioning is switched off in system XXXX200; skipping operations

surya_appala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am now facing a strange issue with UAM. Once the requester submits the request for role provisioning in plug in system, it is not getting routed to concerned approver. Instead it is getting escaped to GRC ADMIN team (Escape path in MSMP).

when checked for logs in SLG1 it says, Auto-provisioning is switched off in system XXXXCLNT200; skipping operations

No clue to research this error. There are few other requests which got successfully finished with role provisioning for the same plug in system after the approval process. This issue is happening only with one requester.

Any help please. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

surya_appala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Issue got resolved.

Issue is that role owner is not added in Access control Owners list. I added the role owner in the list and returned the request to correct path. It worked.

But actually any user cannot be added as role owner to any role unless he/she is added in Access control Owners list, similarly any role owner cannot be deleted from the list as owner if user is already set as role owner for any role.

This is surprising to me to see the user set as role owner for a role without getting added to Access control Owners list.

Reason for this could be that roles are uploaded in mass with role owner information and forgot to update the same role owner in access control owners list.

Thanks.

Regards,

Surya

Answers (0)