cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default value at activity level and material assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me from which spro path or T-code, I can change default values at activity level and material assignment. I want to make default value for external activity and material assignment as by default I'm getting PR creation is 'Immediate' as other option is 'Never' and 'From Release' so I want to change it's default value. Below is the screen on which I have highlighted values which I want to change as on the creation time I can change it but I want PR creation should be 'From Release' instead of 'Immediate'

Regards,

Faizan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

In Customizing, go to path: Project System > Structures > Operative Structures > Network > Settings for Networks > Maintain network profiles.

Select your Network profile and, in the details screen, set the default values as per your requirement. Please refer to below screenshot for your reference.

Best Regards,

Aditya Kotak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

I can give the PM link, there you can edit the config for PS network type also

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service - Maintenance and Service Processing - Maintenance and Service Orders - Functions and Settings for Order Types - Define Change Documents, Collective Purchase Requisition, MRP relevance

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I have tested with the path you have define but after saving and creating project,I'm still getting 'immediate' option by default as I have define on that path 'from release'.

Regards,

Faizan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

Did you create new activity ?

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I have created new activity and also assign material on that activity both showing 'Immediate' option by default.

Regards,

Faizan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

Is your WBS element or Network is already released, in such case the activity which you create is also released.

If the activity gets the status REL, then the material component will set Immediate status, you can test by selecting Never, whether the config is working or not

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I know that I can change after releasing but requirement is for default.

Regards,

Faizan