cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field QUOTGROUP in table PRH_CPET_PERIODDET_PRCQUOT is specified twice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

During the upgrade of BW SP14 to SP15  the system crashed at Import1 in DDIC_ACTIVATION. I checked the requests from STMS and them are in RC 8. The error reason is that the field QUOTGROUP in table PRH_CPET_PERIODDET_PRCQUOT is specified twice. It is specified  in CPET_PDT_DETAIL. I restarted the SPAM status and I re-imported the queue  but the error still persists.

Can anyone help me to solve this issue?

Best regards,

Teodor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teodor,

• SAPK-75004INSAPBW
    • Symptom: When you import the Support Package SAPK-75004INSAPBW into an ERP or S4HANA system, the DDIC activation aborts with the error:
      1EEDO519 "Table" "PRH_CPET_PERIODDET_PRCQUOT" could not be activated
      1 ED0313 (E- Field QUOTGROUP in table PRH_CPET_PERIODDET_PRCQUOT is specified twice )
    • Solution: To avoid this error implement note 2290115 before importing the SP SAPK-75004INSAPBW or include the application Support Packages SAPK-61802INSAPAPPL (for ERP systems) or SAPK-10002INS4CORE (for S4HANA systems) in the same Support Package queue.
      If the error happened already, implement the steps described in the manual acitvity of note 2290115. This solves the DDIC activation error, so that the SP import can be finished. Afterwards, implement note 2290115 competely.

Delete the duplicate component from the structure as per the sapnote

2290115 - Syntax error for structure PRH_CPET_PERIODDET_PRCQUOT after applying note 2286922

Hope this solves the issue.

Regards

Prithviraj