cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create sub activities, and maintain it out side the project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PS Gurus

I am involved in SAP PS logistical based project .The project had approx 2000 WBS elements . And there is 3000 + sub activity to capture dates ,milestone and Text . At present Sub activity is not maintaining  in SAP system . Client want to maintain this sub actives( WBS elements or Network Activities ) to out side the project because the don't want to increase  there structure.

So is there any way to maintain sub activity but it should be control by  parent activity .Like master and slave .Please provide me your valuable suggestions so that i can accomplish the job .Please  help me .

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi

If i am not wrong , you want to maintain sub activities say a detailed Level 4 schedule in a non SAP system & then may be integrate.

One option is to prepare your plans in MS project & use OpenPS4MSP connector.

Read on SAP EPC & you will definitely get a feasible solution.

- Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham .thanks for replying my  quires. No i want to maintain in SAP  PS  .Client don't want to maintain Out side the system. I am planing to maintain in Z table but its very complicated..In sap PS there is a option like Sub Projects (T code OPUM) and standard text key to groping Integrated  or grouping with  the sub activities to main actives .In SAP PPM i know its works .But i don't know is't possible or not in SAP PS.

In worst case i may integrated with Excel or MS projects .Please help me if you  come to know any valuable inputs .

Answers (0)