cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SAP-SD]Question of upgrade for Business Function LOG_SD_CI_02 from EHP4 to EHP7

michaelhwang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a question of upgrade for Business Function LOG_SD_CI_02 from EHP4 to EHP7.

We're deploying upgrade for ECC6 from EHP4 to EHP7. The Business Function LOG_SD_CI_02 is activated, together with it's dependencies. As shown below (T-code: SFW5):

According to the EHP online documentation, new features will be available for this Business Function. As shown below:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/C7/B9AA57CFEB402E911811A7507E8F09/frameset.htm

According to my understanding, after activating, new Search Criteria show be available in the initial screen for T-code: VA03

However, in fact, NOTHING is changed in VA03. As shown below:

Could someone help me with this, please?

Thanks.

Michael Hwang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We don't have EHP7 yet, so I don't know for sure. But the way I read the documentation the fields might  not be in VA03 where you expect. "Search" can simply mean that they've enhanced the standard search help, so you'd see those options in the dropdown.

Also the highlighting of "Netweaver Enterprise Search" in Help throws me off. Not sure what this means exactly.

You might want to search in the SAP Notes and on the Improvement Finder site as well. The ABAPers might also be able to dig up something more on this in your system. Overall I find that information on these enhancements is lacking quite a bit, unfortunately.

michaelhwang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm still working on this Business Function. I'll keep you informed if there is any update on it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michaelhwang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is my understanding incorrect to the features of this Business Function? Or, what extra configurations should I make to make this Business Function available?

Hope to get reply from you guys.

Thanks.