cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO Configuration on SAP ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have configured  SSO Configuration on SAP ABAP system. As per the Guide and Videos we have configured SSO in SAP ABAP System. But while login with SAP GUI we are encountering below error. If any one can help us to resolve the problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

have you installed the Secure Login Client and selected the Kerberos Profile (Windows Login) as the default profile for SNC? Also it seems you are using a very very outdated version of the SNC library, from the SAP SSO 1.0 package (libsecgss.so) which I don't recommend. Given the fact you have a valid license for SAP SSO 3.0 I would recommend to replace your SNC lib with CommonCryptoLib 8.5 install the SLC 3 and try again. Also in the SAP Logon SNC settings, in earlier versions you need to specify the SPN syntax like this: p:CN=SAP/<account@DOMAIN> from SSO 2.0 newer SPs the SLC will add the SAP/ prefix automatically.

Cheers,

Carsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your valuable information.

I have not installed Secure Login Client - I can't find this in SMP. Is this paid License software ?

I think SAP SSO 3.0 is paid license software and is not available in my Company list(SMP).

Thank You,

SK. Nahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nahid,

Please check SAPNote 1848999 for license conditions.

Kind regards,

Adrian

Answers (0)