SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location wise pricing for a single line item of sales order

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Need your help in mapping one pricing scenario. This is for Oil well related service contract business.

Our client has the different price for the same services/materials with respect to different oil well sites/locations in the same contract for a customer.

Say, in a contract for a line item the price would be

Material - Site A - Site B -Site C - Site D

XYZ -  100 USD  -200USD - 300 USD - 400USD

ABC -  200-        250     -200              - 350

DEF -  500        - 300   - 450               -600

I will not be able to to create individual line items and pricing as there are many locations(oil well) mentioned in the same contract (more than 10)

Also there are more than 200 line items/services available in contract.

So I must be able to maintain the multiple price for a single line item with reference to the site/location of the oil well.

How do I map this price case? I believe this can’t be done thru’ std SAP. Appreciate if you can show std solution.

Even if I am using z-enhancement, pls throw some light on development solution idea.

Thanks in advance.

Jagan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create oil well sites as Sales Offices ans maintain a condition table with Sales org,sales office,distribution channel,division and material

maintain price in condition record

now you can differentiate with same material

you can also use customer group in the customer master

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create oil well sites as Sales Offices ans maintain a condition table with Sales org,sales office,distribution channel,division and material

maintain price in condition record

now you can differentiate with same material

you can also use customer group in the customer master

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

In our scenario, we will have all the oil well sites applicable(to be maintained) for a single line item of the sales order.

But system would consider only one sales office or customer group for a line item,whereas system must propose the prices considering all the oil well sites of a line item.

Hope I made myself clear.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

do you require that User will select one of the Oil well site manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

There is a field Usgae at item level which defines the conditions under which a material is sold to customer. You can use this field to to create a key combination. Maintain condition record. During sales order creation you can select it to get the right pricing for that site.

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jagan,

How do you define well sites/locations in SAP system as a Plant or storage Location ?? if so then you can consider Plant /storage location one of the criteria in SAP while defining the price.

Suppose material XYZ with site A (Plant A)  100 USD where as XYZ with site B (Plant B)  200 USD.

If it does not work please explore you requirement in details.

Thanks,

Prashant Shamra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to SAP for Oil & Gas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagannath,

Your requirement can be Mapped by IS Oil & Gas MAP (Marketing Accounting & Pricing)  DRC functionality.

Under--> Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream)--> DRC (Differential Reference Code) can be found.

The DRC has six different components which all can be used individually for pricing:

• DRC country code
  • DRC region/state
  • Metropolitan Indicator (MI)
  • Wide Area Pricing zone (WAP)
  • State License Fee zone (SLF)
  • Pricing DRC

This MII, WAP & SLF have to be defined in SPRO as per requirement and then need to be maintained in Ship to Pary.

This will automatically updated in Sales Order and can be overwritten.

With respect to DRC codes you have to maintain condition records and as per condition records different prices will be updated in SO or Billing Doc.

Regards,

Abakash Jena