Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message to admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Admin (www.scn.sap.com)

Greetings of the day!!

I have posted 6-7 posts recently since from 3 weeks,

Every post get rejected, and does'nt goes to live.

Do please let me know, that what are the parameters there to follow.

In simple words, I am learning SAP ABAP from myself, and I always got an irrelevant reply from moderator that this is not correct thing to ask, GO follow some refrences book, tutorials, etc etc.

But do let me know, if a learner did'nt gone through the practical stuff, How would be things are gone to be learnt.

Thanks & Regards:

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vikas Acharya wrote:

But do let me know, if a learner did'nt gone through the practical stuff, How would be things are gone to be learnt.

Thanks & Regards:

Vikas

Before you use a site, it's a good idea to familiarise yourself with the rules and what is permitted and what isn't. On top of this, each space has certain standards that are to be attained before a question is let through - for example, using a meaningful subject.

Moderator comments when rejecting are not "irrelevant". They are guiding you on how to write permissible questions, and, more importantly, how to find things out for yourself.

This site isn't a replacement for going on a training course, or working through tutorials (there are hundreds of free one on the internet, if you'll care to search), or buying a book that teaches you how to program in ABAP.

In answer to your question above, you learn by research. Trying things yourself, reading books, reading tutorials, articles and blogs. Looking for examples and figuring out how what they do and how they work.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I went to t-code smartforms.

after that click on create --- template.

Please guide further steps to create templates w.r.t. create a table with multiple values.

Thanks in advance !

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vikas Acharya wrote:

Please guide further steps to create templates w.r.t. create a table with multiple values.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

+1 to Matthew, I believe your question answers itself:

You can't learn a programming language without "practical stuff", sorry. And you won't learn it by asking on SCN. It's only possible to learn how to program by doing actual programming. Just like with any skill. Would you also expect to become a baker just by asking questions on some cooking forum? C'mon now.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No basic question in the forum, it's the rule. The forum is not for training, too basic questions, etc. Cf post by Colleen Hebbert here: Where to ask basic questions

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You Vikas Acharya have to post

here

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per the ROE (Rules of Engagement), you need to Alert moderator, reason "wrong space", they will reassign the post to the right forum, to avoid cross-posting (as per ROE too).