SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One time Move-In Fee

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • A onetime move-in fees  is applicable when the customer is moving in for the first time. This should be charged one time with the first invoice. How we can configure this in sap isu
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ratheesh,

There is a standard way of posting the move-in charges. Go to the following SPRO Configuration-

SAP Utilities-->Customer Service-->Process Execution-->Move-in/Move-Out-->Define System parameters for Move-in and Move-out

In here, select the Posting of move-in charges at Contract account/Contract Level depending on the Business Requirement. Moreover, you need to maintain posting area 1110 and the configure charge schedule under the following SPRO node-

Contract A/c AR &AP-->Business Transactions-->Dunning-->Configure Charge Schedule for Dunning Procedure.

Just make sure that these move-in charge gets posted with clearing restriction 8 so that is gets picked up in the first invoice automatically.

Hope it helps

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can add a logic in the billing schema.

0 Kudos

HI SAURABH GHULE,

I use IF09 variant and update the same in schema... i got the out put,,,

thanks SAURABH GHULE

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ratheesh,

There is a standard way of posting the move-in charges. Go to the following SPRO Configuration-

SAP Utilities-->Customer Service-->Process Execution-->Move-in/Move-Out-->Define System parameters for Move-in and Move-out

In here, select the Posting of move-in charges at Contract account/Contract Level depending on the Business Requirement. Moreover, you need to maintain posting area 1110 and the configure charge schedule under the following SPRO node-

Contract A/c AR &AP-->Business Transactions-->Dunning-->Configure Charge Schedule for Dunning Procedure.

Just make sure that these move-in charge gets posted with clearing restriction 8 so that is gets picked up in the first invoice automatically.

Hope it helps

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan Banerjee

Thanks Amlan Banerji for the detailed description. I am very new to this IS-U.

I am looking forward your support in future also...

Regards

Ratheesh.R