Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Recover a Deploy Project Accidentally Deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day experts

We have MII 12.2.

In a test server deleted accidentally a project type deploy using MII administrator's projects screen; the project was deployed onto test server using NWDI,NWDS and CTS. I found the next guide about how to recovery files accidentally deleted in DTR:

Can i use the guide to recover the deleted project type deploy??

Wellcome comments, guidlines.

I hope can help me.

Thank you.

Horacio Gonzalez Viveros.

SAP MII support-developer for PEMEX-Mexico.

horacio.gonzalez@pemex.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Horacio, go in NWDI and in Change Management Service, you should be able to re-export the sca file which was uploaded to CTS+ and deployed on your server.

You can also check the folder and the subfolders in /usr/ on your mii server for sca or sda files, I don't think those files are deleted when you upload to MII.

They are in fact zip files containing other zip files, so you should be able to check what is inside before redeploying.

Regards,

Arnaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Arnaud

I'm newbe in MII, mainly i'm a developer in MII.

The project deleted in the test server has an especific name. The sca file to re-export, Should it be the name of the project that delete??

There are one track for development and other it's the main, which track should i use to find the sca file to re-export? i see a Export SCA button, do i have to use this button for re-export?

I appreciate your support.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fernando, you should be able to take the dev track at the last step. From there you can re-export the sca file. Click on the export sca button, it should then show you a link on which you can click to download the sca.

For the file name, the file is an archive which can contain 1 or more projects, so the name of your sca can be different from the project which was deleted.

Regards,

Arnaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnaud

Last reply i did it, Horacio Gonzalez, i am newbie in MII.

I have a comment about landscape configuration, in track data, there is only a build variant, the default, ALL. I hope serve something in the orientation that i request to solve the problema i have.

Other comment, the project deleted had have several modifications since its built; the last modification affected only two objects of the Project deleted.

There are several tabs in cms , i only know Consolidation and Assembly because they are those that have used, each one has an Export SCA button. What tab use? How do i find the last step? Must i click on the button Go To History?

I believe did wrong the question about sca file . I checked in the test sever the folder /usr/, in a subfolder "/sap/trans/EPS/in/CMSSOFCMIIP03MIQ" i found only several sca files. I was hoping to find a sca file with the name of the project  deleted.

Thanks a lot.

Horacio Gonzalez Viveros

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando, to re-export the sca use assembly.

Regarding your sca file, it will most certainly NOT have the project name; this is because 1 sca can have several projects. Nevertheless, you can rename it as a zip file and check what is inside; Inside, you should find your project (extension mii-project);

Regards,

Arnaud

Answers (0)