cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item incompletion log dependent on document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey at all,

I have a customer field VBAP-ZFIELD on item level shown in additional data B. Furthermore I have two quotation document types ZTA1 and ZTA2.

In ZTA1 the customer field should be mandatory and in ZTA2 it should not. The problem is that only the header incompleteness log seems to be dependent on the document type and the item incompleteness log is dependent on item category which should be the same in both document types. I would like to solve this problem using the incompletion log if possible.

Therefore is it possible to assign different incompleteness procedures (on item level) to the different document types? Is there an user exit where I can do this?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Florian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I prefer to have a different item category for each document type so that it is easy to achieve with incompletion log rather going for customization.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see. Probably that would be the better way but we have some interfaces dependent on the item category and I'm not sure if there would be big changes necessary.

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check in SPRO the incompleteness log customizing on "item level", you could have the ability to add a specific field.

Another option would be a specific ABAP based on the quotation type (careful to store the relevant quotation type within TVARV or a custom table so that you allow any additional quotation type in the future)

Rgs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know where I can change the assigned item incompletion procedure using a specific abap?

Florian