cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF+ rule doesnt update the field

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using BRF+ to determine the sold-to party field based on priority i.e. the decision table has entries like -

PrioritySold To Party
P1ABC
P2ABC
P3XYZ
P4XYZ

This rule works fine when the incident is created, the sold to party field is auto-populated when the incident is saved i.e. if while creation P1 or P2 priority is select the sold to party field is filled with values ABC and if while creation P3 or P4 priority is selected then the sold to party XYZ is populated.

However, if now we edit the incident and change the priority from say P2 to P3, the sold to field party value doesn't change from ABC to XYZ.

The action runs fine but the field doesn't get updated.

Please suggest.

Regards

Shubhra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubhra,

Did you check the partner determination procedure? In standard Charm we use a maximum of 1 and non changeable for the Sold-To Party. You might want to change that and re-try.

Customizing path:

Check the standard procedure, or the procedure that is assigned to your change request type:

Cheers

Markus

0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I tried to change the partner function settings in the procedure. Had marked it as 'changeable' and maximum number set to 999. Still then it doesn't work.

Simulation shows correct results in BRF+. However, it doesn't work during incident processing in the UI.

Regards

Shubhra