Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS - SAP CS HTTP-Error 401 - CMS025 - No certificate found

tobias_ptz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have a very strange issue during a simple call of an already saved invoice in a DEV system.

The main problem is, I cannot test this by myself and also the content server isn't under my hands.

SAP ECC ERP  6.07 is running on my side, the clients and the content server (V.6400) on customer side.

Everything is working properly in our PRD system, but if they want to test something in our DEV, the users getting the following error message:

HTTP-Error: 401 (Unauthorized) "Security SsfVerify failed rc=5, lasterror=105, No certificate found, PSE=\\?\C:\Program Files\SAP\

Message number: CMS025

On both sides the content repository was created again!

SAP:     OAC0 > Test connection = successful

CSADMIN > Send certificate = it's seen on CS

> Activate certificate = also seen on CS

> in the overview tab you can see that all repositories are running

The same via web browser from SAP host: http://contentserver:1090/ContentServer/ContentServer.dll?serverInfo or via report RSHTTP20.

It seems that everything looks fine from SAP and CS side, nothing to worry about.

On the other side, the content server is installed into the path the error message is given: C:\Program Files\SAP\, unfortunately the message is cut or the certificate couldn't be found because of searching in the wrong place. The certificates are lying under the following path C:\Program Files\SAP\security.

I read through all content server guides, not all version are available on the SAP Marketplace and search the whole internet about this error, but I couldn't find anything, just always the same, some trouble with sending/activating the certificates.

The content server was checked from someone else but they told me that everything looks like the PRD configuration.

I'm at my wits' end and hope you have some ideas for me that I can check or maybe, just maybe the solution for that problem.

Thank you in advance!!

Best regards,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Above mentioned SAP KBA won't help here,sorry for wrong KBA,in your issue best would be to refer SAP KBA 1800664 - Error: HTTP/1.1 401 Authorization Required SsfVerify failed: rc=5 when accessing a content repository

Regards,

tobias_ptz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

We tried this way also after recreating the repository on both sides, but it didn't helped.

The check via CSADMIN is fine and also the cert and pse file are in the folder.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Did you find the solution of your error.

I am also facing the same issue.

Thanks In Advance

Sukhwinder Singh

tobias_ptz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhwinder,

Unfortunately no!

At the moment our customer is testing in the QAS system, we are waiting until next time and probably we have to open an incident.

If you find the solution earlier, please come back and share your experiences, I'll do!

Best regards,

Tobias

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

avadhesh_sap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Could you please execute transaction strustsso2 or strust and check if any certificate has expired .

Please add the new certificate using add to ACL option.

Thanks,

Avi

tobias_ptz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Avi,

I've checked STRUST/STRUSTSSO2, but everything looks fine and exactly like the PRD system, but the SID and so on. On PRD, QAS and DEV just our SolMan certificate is available on the ACL list.

So, there is no difference in STRUST* between this systems.

Thank you!

Tobias

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

For the issue

HTTP-Error: 401 (Unauthorized) "Security SsfVerify failed rc=5, lasterror=105, No certificate found, PSE=\\?\C:\Program Files\SAP\

Message number: CMS025

Suggest you to follow SAP Note 1971353 - Documents can't be found after repositories on a SAP Content Server database have beed moved to a new SAP Content Server database

Hope this will help you.

Good luck !!