Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.31 with B2B Add-On: AS2 with additional attachments

thorsten_hautz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using PI 7.31 with B2B Add-On and want to send additional attachments via AS2-adapter to external partners.

But if we send a ZIP file, in the AS2-header the content type of this attachment would be set to "application/xml" instead of "application/zip" and filename to "atta.xml" instead of "atta.zip". I didn't find a possibility to change these values.

Does anybody has an idea how we can solve this problem?

The content type of the main payload was set correctly to "application/edifact".

Attached you can find an example.

I hope, somebody can help.

Thorsten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten,

Please check note: 2075796 - Wrong content type getting transmitted to partner from AS2 receiver channel

Best regards,

Bence

thorsten_hautz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bence,

thanks a lot.

We have installed SP4, so this error should be solved.

I think this note refers to a problem with wrong content type of the main payload, but not to a problem with content type of additional attachments.

Best regards,

Thorsten

0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten,

Could you check the following page?

https://www.nsoftware.com/kb/xml/06140701.rst

Maybe it is not possible to set the content type with .zip? Actually not too much site is talking about what should be the value, but I strongly assume that only the mentioned 4 (+1) content type is possible.

Best regards,
Bence

thorsten_hautz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bence,

thanks.

As I understand the content types on this site refer to the main payload of the documents.

Do you think it's not possible to use application/zip or application/pdf for attachments?

The AS2 Adapter of the B2B Add-On seems to use ony application/XML for the attachments.

Regards

Thorsten 

0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten,

Actually I'm not sure if it is possible or not.

Could you try to send an attachment with e.g /xml extension?

If it is working, than I assume it is not possible to send attachments other than the mentioned extensions.

Best regards,

Bence

Answers (0)