Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-register to Fiori LaunchPad

former_member185241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

1. I have created an UI5 App then i deploy it to HCP and then registered it to Fiori LaunchPad.

2. I made some changes to UI5 App and then redeploy it to HCP to an existing application and then registered it to Fiori LaunchPad.

When i am opening fiori launchpad after step 2, New Code changes done for step3 is not visible to UI. I can see UI developed as per step1.

How can i re-register my UI5 App to fiori launchpad with latest UI5 Code.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to me, once you deploy your app to HCP and register it to the Launchpad initially, then when ever you make subsequent changes to your app you just need to again deploy it to HCP. No need to re-register the app to the launchpad.

After you make changes and deploy your app again, just try clearing the browser cache and then access the launchpad and open your app. Your changes should appear. I have tested this and it works fine after clearing the browser cache, but until I cleared cache I just kept seeing the old version of the app from the launchpad.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

paul_abrahamson_sap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you're using Chrome and you activate the Developer Tools Ctrl+Shift+I, Then click and hold the Browser Refresh Button on the address bar until you see a Reload Menu - Choose Empty Cache and Hard Reload to force the browser to load the latest version of all the deployed files.